View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 08:00 AM   #53
speedlever
Fanatic
speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.

Device: PW2014, PW2012, iPad Pro
Update: considering the two cases I mentioned earlier, the Yoobao/AYL and the Cyber Acoustics, I have received both and checked them out. While they both have their strong points, I find that I prefer the overall look and feel of the Yoobao case.

I didn't care much for the felt inside the CA case and I also like the feel of the pebbled leather on the Yoobao better compared to the smooth leather of the CA case. The internal attachments to the iPad are similar, and I slightly favor the CA, but not enough to offset the overall feel of the Yoobao case.

The Yoobao case strongly resembles the Scosche IPDL folio case mentioned in the OP, at least in its functionality and method of attachment to the iPad. I can't speak to the exterior touch and feel.

I am returning the CA case.

As usual, this is a personal thing and YMMV.

Edit: update to the update:

I originally bought the Yoobao case as a gift and decided not to get one for myself. I have a Belkin Grip Vue case on the way and went to Staples and bought a cheap ($14) HP mini sleeve slip case (VX403AA#ABL) for the Belkin encased iPad. I also like the look of the STM jackets too.

Last edited by speedlever; 12-18-2010 at 09:17 AM.
speedlever is offline   Reply With Quote