View Single Post
Old 04-08-2007, 05:02 PM   #5
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh
Anybody got a notion how to stop DB from replacing these in the first place? (I hope, I hope, I hope)
I did fine one way to get it to work. But the resulting mess was not worth it. What I did was in the settings, I unchecked keep original format and re-format completely and it imported with some really go awful styles that I could not edit. So what I do is go into Word, message the text, replace -- or — with @@ and then when the RTF comes in, I can fix the @@ to — and all is well.

Does anyone know how to fix the issues with italics?
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote