View Single Post
Old 11-03-2017, 04:06 PM   #6
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasMcKean View Post
I have a Paperwhite 3 and one would think that is the third generation, but with amazon, it is hard to tell?

Can someone tell me what generation I have so I can update? And also tell me why amazon has to be so damn difficult to make us figure it out instead of keeping it simple?

Enough of these "generations" already. Give a it a name so we know what it is.
I think if you have the 300 dpi Paperwhite 3 it's a 6th Generation. The Voyage is the 7th. The Oasis the 8th and the Oasis 2 the 9th.

Edited to say after reading the post above I am now confused
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote