View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 08:01 PM   #236
awp
Addict
awp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverawp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverawp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverawp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverawp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverawp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverawp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverawp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverawp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverawp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverawp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by frank14612 View Post
My method of reproducing the error is to delete the existing TOC, place the cursor at the head of the document, and Insert > Table of Contents. At that point there is the crash and appearance of the error message.
I have tried everything I could think of. No crash. Everything works correctly. I might need more precise instructions, or possibly the problem is linked to your current settings of Atlantis Word Processor. Here is how you could send me your Atlantis settings:

1. Choose the "Tools | Options..." menu command of Atlantis.
2. Click "Save to File...", and save the settings to an .ini file.
3. Email that .ini file to support@AtlantisWordProcessor.com

By the way, is your Atlantis up-to-date? Please choose the "Help | Check for Updates..." menu command of Atlantis.

It would be even better if you upgraded to the latest beta version of Atlantis. Please click here to upgrade. The beta is stable and safe to use. It will be soon released as a public version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank14612 View Post
I realize that this document is full of illustrations, over 200, which may not be normal for an epub and may be pushing the limits. Could that be an unusual burden on the TOC-creating function?
There is nothing wrong with your document. You can have much more complex TOCs in Atlantis. Regrettably I cannot say (yet) what triggers the problem in your system.
awp is offline   Reply With Quote