View Single Post
Old 04-21-2017, 03:18 AM   #6
roger64
Wizard
roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 (wifi)
Hi

(named entities) are considered to be a thing of the past. I have been using for some years without any problem their utf-8 equivalent, which is \u00a0 or (this is Sigil's choice) & # 1 6 0 ; without the spaces
I also use "fines insécables" (nnbsp) with their utf-8 value without problem, provided the embedded font recognizes this utf-8 character.

You can find one EPUB3 here which displays fine on Koreader and makes use of both.
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...86&postcount=3

I can provide you regex to perform this change if need be.

Last edited by roger64; 04-21-2017 at 03:21 AM.
roger64 is offline   Reply With Quote