View Single Post
Old 11-25-2021, 09:28 AM   #19
skillachie
Zealot
skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10" , Kindle Fire, Nexus 5X"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle91 View Post
Here is a tutorial on how to set this up. I'd check to make sure you have your dropbox linked... I know there were issues with apple and 3rd party data transactions a long while ago...not sure if/how they were resolved.

Also, you are one of several (one-and-only post) people who have come here bringing up this topic. If you are NOT a bot for the OTHER ebook software trying to get free advertising (welcome to MR!! ) then I would recommend using the search function on this forum, or scroll down the list of thread topics.

Cheers!
Haha, hope you are not referring to me responding to the messages. Doubt the users are bots, I think they just discover the same issues over and over between Kybooks and Marvin not being updated and before searching the forums they decide to post. The mods would definitely be able to tell if they were bots.

I do search for the relevant topics or responses every other month and respond if I think we can add value though.
skillachie is offline   Reply With Quote