View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 02:59 PM   #7
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
I too use my Kindles to accumulate a library of reading material. So my TBR list is probably ready for a hardcover edition.

I probably have close to 500 titles across my 3 Kindles. It's fun to pick a random page from the home page and select a book to read I've totally forgotten I have.

I plan to be buried with my Kindle and a drop cord for power & light - so I can finish all of them.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote