View Single Post
Old 12-21-2017, 06:23 PM   #2633
Ruskie_it
Fanatic
Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW5, Kindle PW4, Kindle 4 NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by la_tristesse View Post
I'm unable to install any of the provided bin files of this thread. I can copy them to the root of my Kindle Basic 2 (2016 Black) (KT3) but the [HOME] -> [MENU] > Settings -> [MENU] > Update Your Kindle entry isnt available (greyed out). If I connect the Kindle again to my linux machine the bin file is just gone - nothing is there. I dont get it.
You need to use the mrpi

Inviato dal mio SM-G935F utilizzando Tapatalk
Ruskie_it is offline   Reply With Quote