View Single Post
Old 11-03-2017, 05:40 PM   #48
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
My wife cooks two times a week (four days of fodd food), and a cleaner comes in once a week to cook and clean.

But I also cook breakfast for my son, get him ready for school, take him to school, pick him up from school, prepare his dinner, get him in bed where we read together (he reads in Spanish and English), do the laundry every Sunday, wash the dishes and then argue with the Moderators whenever they let me.

And I don't even get paid!
There's an Instant Pot thread, in the Lounge, someplace, and I'd be happy to kibitz on a recipes thread, of any kind. Slowcook, shortcook, IP, normal, casseroles, fancy...any kind would be fun.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote