View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 11:13 AM   #1338
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synamon View Post
Just a heads up, some users are finding themselves opted in for Quick Buy on Kobo's website, which skips the screen that gives you the option to add a promo code. Link to the thread about this in the Kobo subforum. You can opt out in your account settings.
Thank you Synamon for the heads up, very appreciated!

Quite angered to see that yes, you can opt out, but they want confirmation of full name and birthdate to do it! WTH?
As I posted in that original thread, if it weren't for the occasional 'coupon code' I'd just give all my business to Amazon or even Sony. I'm starting to lose my patience with Kobobooks all together!
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote