View Single Post
Old 06-25-2008, 10:19 AM   #44
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by WDecraene View Post
Foxes have been spotted in Brussels as well ... I love it when essentially wild animals make their reappearance amongst humanity (Wouldn't like that to happen with snakes though. They scare the hell out of me). I heard the story that there's a falcon (or another bird of prey) residing in Central Parkn NY (having built it's nest agains one of the appartment buildings) !?
Perigrin falcons are nesting in the skyscrapers next to Central Park. They are alos nesting in the not so sky scrapers in La Crosse, WI. Saw one flying overhead yesterday afternoon.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote