View Single Post
Old 10-26-2015, 07:04 AM   #18
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3keleton View Post
I've given up all hope of Takami Kōshun's Battle Royale (バトル・ロワイアル) ever being available digitally in my location (and I don't circumvent geo-blocks). According to GoodReads, there are three ebook editions in circulation; it's incredibly unfortunate that I don't have legal access to any of them.
If you can read Japanese, do you not know anyone in Japan who could buy it for you?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote