View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 06:25 PM   #16
faithbw
Guru
faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Mini 2
Thanks for the replies! They given me more to think about and listed other options I didn't think about. As far as my music goes, I guess the majority of it doesn't need to go on the tablet. The cloud is a great option and playlists are a great option as well. The majority of my apps appear to be free but some were paid apps (primarily the games and some niche apps).
faithbw is offline   Reply With Quote