View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 02:47 PM   #8
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
I am happy to see that the Japanese definition dictionary (dated 21.11.2012) has been modified as I suggested in the first post of this thread. I do not know whether this was in response to this thread or whether it is a case of coincidence. Anyway, I am thankful for the change and like to say thank you to all decision makers and developers involved.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote