View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 08:19 AM   #9
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhempel24 View Post
I've decided I don't want to do that. I'm going to use my account for short/flash fiction. A good friend of mine writes for a living and he's the reason I've even begun to put ideas on paper. He posts these "writing prompts" just to get creative juices flowing.

So I think writing some short fiction while I'm stuck in my other project would be a good exercise, and allow me to experiment with other genres of fiction and get good feedback from other writers. Especially on my tense and POV problems.

I did offer up the prologue to my project (I'm not ready to call it a book, I'm only 40 pages in) on the site though.

[Link deleted - MODERAT0R]

Last edited by pdurrant; 03-15-2013 at 07:17 AM.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote