View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 04:52 PM   #14
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaelThunderwing View Post
what i dont get Why it was flashing properly Before i removed the battery and not now? (i only removed the battery a si mentioned it seemed to flash fine but wasnt rebooting, it kept on screen "USB Drive Mode" and still does)
Battery management had the power enabled, even though it was too low.

Then you took the power off of the battery management chip.

Now, during the battery management chips start-up (when you replaced the battery power), it detects that the battery too discharged to run the device.

At least that is how I would guess at the sequence of events.

Re-charge the battery while removed from the Kindle using an external Li-Ion charger.
The Kindle's battery management can't "cold start" (meaning an over discharged battery) the system.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote