View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 11:08 PM   #41
Wildgift
Connoisseur
Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wildgift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7hir7een View Post
Hmm... now that I've seen some pictures, I think mine may have this problem too. I thought I noticed some greenishness when reading but I wasn't sure if it was a defect or normal.

My screen looks like this, taken in a dark room with an iPhone (only camera I have) on brightness 14/24. Do you think it warrants replacement? I don't really want to lose my Kindle to read on (already got rid of my NSTWGL), but I don't want to be stuck with a unit that has problems if I don't have to be.

What do you guys think?
Def replace.
Wildgift is offline   Reply With Quote