View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 07:42 PM   #3
heeby
Connoisseur
heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.

Device: Kindle 4NT
Hey thank you so much! Initially the teardown videos were saying it was impossible to take it out without damaging things but I had hopes someone would come up with a procedure. Looks pretty simple.

I tend to keep devices for as long as I can and I love the NT so this is great news. Now I know I don't have to give up this superb screen I got when the battery keels over and risk the Amazon e-ink lottery.

Thanks again.

Last edited by heeby; 07-13-2012 at 07:45 PM.
heeby is offline   Reply With Quote