View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 03:10 AM   #1
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
Anyone else use the Kindle upside own, or am I crazy?

So, this makes it awkward every time I have to reboot because all the boot sequence stuff is backwards, but easier overall.

When I use my Kindle, I always have it locked to where the power button and headphone jack is at top. This helps to not put a lot of pressure on the cord, and for easy access to the on/off button.

Anyone else do this?
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote