View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 12:12 PM   #28
Jade Aislin
Groupie
Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Auro H2O, PRS-T1
characters do not show

I love this plugin. The only reason I use calibre is to sort the fanfic I read. I’ve barely scratched the surface of the stories I read at FFN and can't wait to try downloading from TTH.

I do have a question however. How do I get the characters to show up? I have been trying to figure out how to get the characters to show up in the title page, but they never do. I’d prefer the characters to show up as tags, but am unsure if it is possible.

I have characters listed in the titlepage_entries section. The FFN story I am using as a test does have two characters, but I do not see it showing up.

One of the urls I am using is: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7661640/1/

When I tried putting other items like storyID or siteabbrev on the title page I did not have a problem. It is only the characters.