Thread: Battery Life
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 01:54 PM   #14
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertc88 View Post
Guess I'll ask about what apps to download. I noticed the apps Blossom listed and immediately I notice what I've questioned in the past in my mind regarding which ones I should (ie. weather channel, espn) and whether not to bypass it and just do a bookmark to a a website that is available that you want to use alot.

From what I can see for the most part at least, there are no apps where there is a website readily available to utilize. Maybe tools, navigators, and the like are best to download an app to make your tablet experience more friendly.
If it something you use alot then grabbed and give it a test. I have the TWC app on my Phone so no need for me to have it on my Fire. ESPN I'm not into sports unless it's the Superbowl or NASCAR.

I use Opera Mobile's Start page it lets me navigate to pages I want to get to. Silk keeps too much record and put every page on its start page but Opera Mobile only puts the sites I want on it so I can access it fast.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote