Thread: Battery Life
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 01:49 PM   #13
robertc88
Fanatic
robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Guess I'll ask about what apps to download. I noticed the apps Blossom listed and immediately I notice what I've questioned in the past in my mind regarding which ones I should (ie. weather channel, espn) and whether not to bypass it and just do a bookmark to a website that is available that you want to use alot.

From what I can see for the most part at least, there are no apps where there is a website readily available to utilize on her list. Maybe tools, navigators, and the like are best to download an app to make one's tablet experience more friendly.
robertc88 is offline   Reply With Quote