View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014, 05:48 PM   #51
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Does the Play version work on the Kindle Fire? I know the Mantano version wont but I have not tried Moon+ from the Play store. I have Moon+ on it from the Amazon app store.
Yes I bought both Moon+ and Calibre Companion in the Play store. Using ES File explorer, backed up. Using Drop Box, or Copy, brought it onto the Fire. Successfully installed them both. Moon+ works great. With CC, I get a message every time I connect it wirelessly, that it doesn't appear to have a license. Still works, though.

OT - Just got a Kobo Aura HD, which is eink with front light, in a larger but still 4:3 size, and it is awesome. Yes the text is darker on the Nexus 7.2, but I really, really like reading on the Aura HD. It is the Cadillac of eink readers.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote