View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 10:46 AM   #1
tempest@de
Fanatic
tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, kindle
change default dictionary

Hi,

I bought a kobo glo a couple weeks ago, and I'm going crazy with the dictionaries, first it was that I couldn't use the portuguese dictionaries because they wouldn’t appear in my glo, but thanks to a tread from murg (many thank's murg) I downloaded them and put them in the glo and problem solved.

I’m portuguese but I read in english, but same times I have problems understanding some words, so I would like to know if is it possible to make the translation dictionary the default, I would like to tap in a word and that it showed the translation without having to tap translation dictionary and then chose the language.

Besides I would like to change the default translation dictionary, when I want to translate a word it shows as the first option the english-french dictionary, then I must chose the dictionary that I want to use, which is english-portuguese. Is there a way to make the english-portuguese the default dictionary? I tried changing the options in the language menu, but with no result, I deleted the english-french dictionary, I though that if the dictionary doesn’t exist it would not appear in the list, but with no success since it still is the first one to appear despite the fact that I don’t have that dictionary in the glo.

Thank’s in advance for any help you may give me.
tempest@de is offline   Reply With Quote