View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 04:21 PM   #62
hippy dave
Zealot
hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hippy dave can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle 4
no mine doesn't include the down-button fix, as i didn't see any source posted for that version.

the first thing that ant yelled at me about was something about the location of the 1.6 JDK, which i eventually managed to find on my system, but unless you're using a mac yours will be in a different place. i eventually managed to find the well-hidden files (such as the "java" executable), and gave the path when calling ant, like so:
Code:
ant -Dplatforms.JDK_1.6__CDC_PBP.home=/System/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/1.6.0.jdk/Contents/Home
there was other stuff i had to track down after that, library locations etc, not sure of everything off the top of my head. let me know how you get on with ant...
hippy dave is offline   Reply With Quote