View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 03:19 AM   #5
Rizla
Member Retired
Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR (rooted) & Sony T2
Yeah, wait. A light is a must-have for an ereader. I have a Sony and think they are the best devices, but the video of the new Kindle 'glow' has for the first time ever left a little hole inside me.

Mind you, Kobo is notorious for releasing devices that need lots of firmware upgrades after release. Expect hiccups that will gradually get fixed. But I would still get for the glow.
Rizla is offline   Reply With Quote