View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 08:02 PM   #12
Synergi
Addict
Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, iPadPro, Galaxy Note 5, 8 (tab) & Galaxy Tab S3
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
Tech pundits are usually paid, biased, or disconnected*. There are few that I trust or put little value in their "expert" view. I put much more value it consumers reviews, however there are some really good reivewers like Lisa Glade from MobileTechReview does a very detailed and good job. Very unbiased.

*A disconnected reviewer often is looking for something that users have no interest in or the reviewers themselves have no interest in the product and put little effort in the review.

This is incorrect there are Android tablets with the same build quality and resolution as the iPad 3 (Transformer 700). The model you happen to pick does not. When it comes to hardware it is very hard to make general comments on iPad vs Android since there are so many different products out there for the Android devices. There will most likely be one model that invalidates your statement.
I wasn't speaking of all android tablets, just my galaxy note 10.1, which is all shiny plastic hehe.
Synergi is offline   Reply With Quote