View Single Post
Old 08-22-2010, 05:24 PM   #38
clintbradford
Older ... slower ...
clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kobo, Kindles 2/3/Keyboard/Fire/Fire HD, HDX.
>> ... I don't really like Amazon's policies. They are starting to look a lot like Apple, and that is a very bad thing ...

When I think of Apple and Amazon, I think of companies that innovate, and desire to lead their respective classes of wares.

And they are both succeeding.

Bezos wants every book ever published to be available for us as eBooks. No other eBook reader manufacturer has the clout, capability, nor desire to to that FOR the consuming public.
clintbradford is offline   Reply With Quote