View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 05:47 PM   #11
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtravellerh View Post
Hi Nick.

I will try to get more info on the XDXf format. Another method of getting this enhanced version on the road would be if I could receive it in html format and then I could get it converted by one of the GfKs.
Thanks, I already found a website with the details of the XDXF dictionary format and what is required to easily convert to it here. Our own Mobileread wiki has some great info on this as well here. I'll see what I can come up with.

In the meantime, I will also send you the source html via email to your huberty (dot) net account I have from you.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote