View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 10:24 PM   #3
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guns4Hire View Post
You know what would be nice if we could take the epub version of Webster's Dictionary 1913 (ver. 2.1) that someone here on this website keeps updating.
That would be me.

Do you know where I can find the particulars of the .dic format used by the PocketBook? Any pointers, examples, links?

I wouldn't mind converting the Webster's Dictionary 1913 (ver. 2.1) if it isn't too involved. Since the source of the dictionary I converted to .epub is plain .html, I think it's doable.

Who knows, it might even come in handy for when the PocketBook 901 is released (if I get one, that is)...
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote