Thread: Name that book?
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2017, 03:15 PM   #975
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
I am trying to remember the title of an audiobook I listened to within the past few years. It was a suspense thriller that opened with a woman taking photos of a dead body she found in her apartment upon returning from a vacation (honeymoon?) with her husband. (She is a professional photographer.) She then becomes obsessed with finding out who the dead man was and how he came to be in her apartment.

Probably the author is a woman--probably British, because I'm fairly sure the setting is London. The book was new-ish when I read it. I've been going through my lists of books read, but I've read a few hundred books in the last few years and I'm not finding it.

Does this ring a bell with anyone? Thanks.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote