View Single Post
Old 01-21-2017, 10:31 AM   #37
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post
FWIW, if the dictionary .dic/.aff uses utf-8 and has the proper iconv ond oconv lines in the .aff, then even your personal/default wordlist can have and use curly single quotes.
In that case my iconv/oconv syntax must be incorrect, because I get different results with user dictionaries with and without curly quotes and with and without iconv/oconv lines on my Windows machine.

I know that you're 100% convinced that you're right, but could you nevertheless follow the steps in this post with my files and my iconv/oconv lines and let me know whether you got different results and how I'd need to change the iconv/oconv lines so that they work with user lists with and without curly quotes?
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote