View Single Post
Old 01-20-2017, 01:46 PM   #31
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnselmD View Post
If i add the words to the user defined dictionary in libre office (using the OLD_SPELL dictionary), they are still misspelled. I will check this with the default German dictionary later. Does anyone manage to add them, so they are not misspelled?
@AnselmD:

Try the following:

1. Unpack the utf-8 encoded latest version of the de_DE_frami dictionaries to

Code:
C:\Program Files\Sigil\hunspell_dictionaries
2. Extract the straight and curly files to the user_dictionaries folder. (Edit > Preferences > Open Preferences Location > user_dictionaries)

3. Select de_DE_frami as the default dictionary and straight as your user dictionary and open your test case file. (Make sure that only one user dictionary is selected.)
The words previously flagged as typos should no longer be flagged. Then uncheck straight and check curly; this should flag them again as typos.

I.e., you'll have to decide whether you want to save contracted words in your user dictionary with straight or curly quotes.

If you'd rather save contracted words in your user dictionary with curly apostrophes, either comment out the following lines in the affix file.

Code:
#ICONV 1
#ICONV ’ '
#OCONV 1
#OCONV ' ’
or, if you already have a large custom dictionary with contractions, simply replace all curly apostrophes in the user dictionary with straight ones.
Attached Files
File Type: zip de_frami_utf8.zip (1.10 MB, 198 views)
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote