Thread: Name that book?
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2017, 04:05 PM   #963
cadele
Addict
cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cadele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles, Sony 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by gweeks View Post
I'm looking for a book I read a year or so ago. I thought it was a freebie, but it might have been one I read from somewhere else. It was definitely an ebook and not a paper book. I have the strong impression that it was self published.

A woman was abducted by aliens. She makes friends with the AI that controls the ship. The AI kills everyone else on the ship. The aliens she bumps into when trying to escape have difficulty doing music and think her musical talents are great. The aliens are part of a confederacy of multiple species.

Greg Weeks
Hi Greg . Book you are looking for is Dark Horse by Michelle Diener.
cadele is offline   Reply With Quote