View Single Post
Old 08-18-2014, 03:01 AM   #4
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acharn View Post
Thank you for your effort to help. I could find a list of the books. I guess I was imprecise about what I wanted. Thanks, too, for the pointer to other available versions. I'll have to follow up on those later. What I was really hoping for was an easy way to add the collection to a Calibre library without having to manually edit the metadata. Since your is the only response I've received, I'm beginning to think there may not be any such easy way.
I think what @crich70 meant to say was that those versions are more likely to have correct metadata in them already.

Starting off with correct metadata is, of course, the only real solution.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote