View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010, 02:05 AM   #104
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by wayrad View Post
Does anyone know how to make it so the screen doesn't scroll when you swipe it, though?
It seems like that may be a bug in the current version. I have gesture actions set to none, but finger swipes still turn pages. I usually prefer to avoid touching the screen while reading, so I always turn pages with the volume buttons. I actually never noticed the gesture problem until you mentioned it.
Dave_S is offline   Reply With Quote