View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 08:25 PM   #103
wayrad
Fanatic
wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayrad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HTC One M8
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieBird View Post
I don't think you folks have adequately explored the Moon+ reader.
I just tried it for the first time today, and I have to say I'm very impressed. It seems to be faster and smoother than Aldiko, and I'm not getting noticeable pauses and blank pages between chapters. Seems to be a very polished app with lots of features too, although I miss having cover thumbnails (there's an option for it, but it's marked as unstable).

Does anyone know how to make it so the screen doesn't scroll when you swipe it, though? I'd prefer to just tap to get single page turns, but right now I have both methods active and it makes me lose my place if I'm not careful.
wayrad is offline   Reply With Quote