View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 05:05 AM   #100
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieBird View Post
I don't think you folks have adequately explored the Moon+ reader.
Thank you for your recommendation of the Moon+ Reader! I had tried it some months ago and since it could not read FB2 files I gave up on it. I have been using FBReaderJ and Aldiko since then. Thanks to your recommendation I just tried Moon+ Reader again, and was very pleasantly surprised. I only use FB2 and EPUB book files, and now Moon+ Reader handles both formats very well for the reading features that matter to me. It also seems much faster than Aldiko, and is at least equal in configurability. I just started with the Moon+ Reader, so I will have to read with it for a few days or weeks, but I think that I may end up switching to it as my reader of choice.
Dave_S is offline   Reply With Quote