View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 03:14 PM   #93
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl314 View Post
I'd never heard of Moon+, but had a look at their home page (for what it's worth) and comments. It looks like it has promise, but for someone like me who does not use autoscroll, and has only epub books, there's not a compelling reason to switch from Aldiko.

Now if Moon+ added highlights and annotations, I may change my mind... It's funny, but thus far no Android reader can match the feature of my years-old WinMo 6.5 ubook reader, except that ubook's interface leaves a lot to be desired.

Cheers, Carl.

Carl.
I did find it on line, but not in the actual Android Marketplace....

If autoscroll is what I think it is then I don't need or want it.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote