View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 07:21 PM   #5
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilmarr View Post
Ninety thousand members here now, Logseman? Wow ... that gives us one heck of a range of potential soul-mates, eh? For me, I do find I get attached to some frequent posters. It's as though each post is like a mini-meeting (and thread-opening is even more telling). Week by week, you add up the pieces and get more insight into a personality. There are some mighty fine folks on these boards. And you and ShortNCuddly are two of 'em. Cheers. Neil
Neil sums it up wonderfully, I think

(and thank you I'd count you in the mighty fine folk, too)
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote