View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 09:12 AM   #3
pashlit
Zealot
pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.

Device: DXG, PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
I actually like that the screen is grey - my vision goes double fairly quickly after reading something on a white background. Mine also has the problem in the sun, but I didn't discover it until I had it for a while so I have too many books on it to want to send it back and wait for a new one. The problem I really have is that the fonts are not black - they are dark grey and this makes the contrast seem poor. I compensate by making the fonts larger, but for a typical book this means 175% - 225% which doesn't leave many words on a page.
175-225??? Thats like couple of letters on the screen If anybody could provide a link with different screens side by side it would be great. I ve never tried Kindle but they claim their new screen is very bright. I love the Boox but I dont like Boox's screen
pashlit is offline   Reply With Quote