View Single Post
Old 07-09-2020, 09:49 PM   #2
icallaci
Guru
icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa
Quote:
Originally Posted by akiyamakazumi View Post
do someone know what happen? in the past just kobo clara hd have this problem, but now my kobo forma have this problem too. Device freeze, cannot turn page, cannot go sleep cannot turn off, the only thing i can do is just put on the desk and wait until the battery empty. Is a little bit better on forma somehow rapidly press the power button make the device reboot.
I have also experienced this a few times on my Forma. Usually I have to wait until the battery drains, then recharge it, redo the initial setup, reload the books...it's a pain. It happened again today, so I set it on the desk (after trying numerous times to power off, etc.). Nothing. I let it sit for about 10 minutes, then tried again to power off, and...it worked! The screen did not change except for the light going off, but then I held the power button down again, and it rebooted. Everything was still there, so I didn't need to reload anything. Next time it happens, I will try rapidly pressing the power button to see if that works. Sorry I can't help you, but at least you're not alone. (I've read that holding down one of the page turn buttons while pressing the power button will reset a frozen Forma, but that doesn't work either.) Good luck, and I hope somebody here will have some suggestions.
icallaci is offline   Reply With Quote