View Single Post
Old 02-07-2016, 11:19 AM   #10
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorOhh View Post
Like the others have stated that is a personal taste question.

I read 99% epubs with the occasional PDF manual thrown in. I use Moon+ Reader Pro for reading ePubs and I just use the Adobe app for reading the occasional PDF.

Moon+ Reader Pro has the flexibility I prefer to adjust the font type, font size, font color, background, paragraph indents, paragraph spacing, line spacing, brightness etc... It allows me to tweak things to suit my older eyes, allowing me to read without my reading glasses. It is this same flexibility that sometime drives folks crazy.

Try a few reading apps and see which you prefer. The one thing those who use CC agree on is CC is a better library organizer then any reader app.
See!
Even when we use the SAME app, we use it differently

I prefer the Publishers Stylesheet (OK, it is partly mine, but it is tuned for book compatibility, and now part of the book) for overall appearance. That does not prevent font scaling.

And I totally agree with CC being the best Library Manager.

1) Because it is a Central Library, rather than handing off to individual apps and the confusion. Now where (WHAT APP) did I put War and Peace?
2) Solid integration with Calibre as a Wireless Device
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote