View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 11:13 PM   #75
dmapr
Evangelist
dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Aura One
@Joachim: yes, I'm in the same boat as you, so I have undone the change to the bottom spacing in his patch. I didn't quite catch though what exactly you would like to ask about font sizing: do you want to increase the range of the font sizes available or narrow it down but make steps more gradual? Sorry for being dense.

@buffaloseven: I'll ask. Haven't seen him back there for a few days, so don't know when/if he'll reply.
dmapr is offline   Reply With Quote