View Single Post
Old 09-12-2019, 12:42 AM   #122
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
Hasn't worked so far, unfortunately. Either it deletes all the empty lines between paragraphs, leaving none, or does nothing at all. I haven't managed to figure out how to remove only the excessive empty lines, not every one of them. Isn't there a template somewhere for the comments field, that could be edited?
I had a similar problem with using S&R on Comments - could get it do do what I wanted. I put it down to my incompetence, and hacked out a one-off version of the Cleaning Comments plugin.

BR