View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 07:37 PM   #12
downeaster59
Wizard
downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini 6, Onyx Leaf 2, Onyx Tab Mini C, Nook Glowlight 4 Plus
I've never used the T76, but I believe it was an upgrade of the T68 - and apparently no more successful than the T68. I ended up returning TWO of those devices before I got one that actually worked. I didn't do too well in that lottery.

When I use my Nova, I usually hold it in my left hand and use my right hand to select the book or app, turn pages, and so on. The Nova does not feel heavy - it's a little lighter than the Likebook Mars - and it fits well in my hand. (It's about the largest device that would fit well in my hand.) It's not uncomfortable for extended reading. It's a bit easier to hold when it's not in its case - but there isn't that much difference. It's slightly less comfortable than a 6 inch device would be for me, but not so much as to be a deal-breaker.
downeaster59 is offline   Reply With Quote