View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 05:20 PM   #11
Pajamaman
Wizard
Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Nova
The ONYX BOOX T76ML is 6.8" with an orange light, but the reviews on this board are dismal. Part of the problem of getting these devices is that they come from Asia, and if you get a lemon, it's a pain getting it fixed. It feels a bit like a lottery, or a high-wire act without a net.

How do you find holding a 7.8" device? It seems very large. I'm so lazy I want to get a remote page turner so I don't need to move, never mind hold the device.
Pajamaman is offline   Reply With Quote