View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 11:23 PM   #15
jgray
Fanatic
jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara 2E & Sage
Not to be repetitive, but I posted the below comments over on Teleread a few days ago. Since the topic is getting more response over here, I thought I'd reiterate.
-----

It looks to me like this was a study destined to fail. For academic purposes a larger screen, easier non-linear navigation, annotation capabilities and some way to share or collaborate are needed. Also, for many classes, color is needed. A dictionary lookup feature would be sorely missed as well.

This is not pleasure reading of strictly fiction. This is academic use, which has greater requirements.
jgray is offline   Reply With Quote