View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013, 10:20 PM   #69
Psymon
Chief Bohemian Misfit
Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, ADE
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
What you can do is don't do SVG for iBooks and SVG otherwise. iBooks is non-standard and doesn't always work well without work arounds/kludges.
Well, wouldn't that be the way to go, though? Is there a workaround that does, in fact, resolve the issue so that things display correctly in iBooks and elsewhere?

All I have is an iPad2 (and whatever countless "viewers" I can fill my shrinking PC's hard drive with), and can't afford to go out buying all kinds of tablets -- past, present and future, no less. I don't mind kludgy workarounds, as long as they work!

If you can explain to me how to do that -- or point me to a thread where it's explained -- I'd be very grateful.

Thanks!
Psymon is offline   Reply With Quote