View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 09:17 PM   #102
Harper Kingsley
Clone Trooper
Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I just recently found how you can publish via B&N direct. So you can make an ePub eBook how you want and then publish it via B&N as is. That's good. Smashwords is just not good.
I'm kinda leery because I think my epub on Smashwords doesn't look as good as it could. But when I checked out B&N to publish directly through them... they want an EFT number and a credit card. Amazon lets you accept check payments.
Harper Kingsley is offline   Reply With Quote